Tech Specialists. From Startups to Billion Dollar Companies.
For over 12 years, established and emerging players in the technology industry have worked with us because of our in-depth experience, our cost-effectiveness compared to other international PR agencies, and our ability to grow easily with your company as required.
Most importantly, we get results. Whether it’s to help establish market leadership, increase brand awareness about your company, products or services, attract investor funding, or build relationships with your key audiences through offline, online or social PR – we’ll get the job done.
Here are the types of technology companies we’ve worked with.
You’re a well-funded start up and:
• You’ve opened up a new market segment as the leader, but the competition is closing at your heels and appear to have a better solution because they’re in the media and you’re not.
• You’ve got a game-changing technology you’ve been keeping under wraps and now you want to make a splash at a major industry event and need marketing help…yesterday.
• You’ve been developing, testing and creating a product with your engineering team that is so groundbreaking, but you’re having a hard time telling your story succinctly and with impact.
You’re a public company and:
• You have an excellent product or technology but no one has ever heard of you. Your stock barely trades and you are way undervalued.
• You have used traditional Investor Relations and haven’t seen any results. You would benefit from a positive public profile – translating to exposure to retail and institutional investors. Nothing speaks to investors like third party endorsements such as media exposure.
• You know your story would resonate with investors and generate excitement in the media but need help crafting a clever way to tell it from the 30,000 foot view.
You’re an established player in your industry and:
• With today’s varied news outlets, you now see the need for a more comprehensive outreach program that incorporates all of what PR is today: traditional, digital and social.
• You need to expand your in-house marketing communications team (new vertical targets, new product offerings, new strategies) with seasoned professionals that will inject innovation, creativity and energy to your ideas.
• You need to expand your reach to other countries, markets and focused groups.
• You have a one-time event or outreach program that you want to plan and execute immediately without interrupting current workflow.