We help establish market leadership, increase brand awareness about your company, attract investor funding, and build relationships with your key audiences through PR, influencer relations, content and visual marketing. Most importantly, we get results.
Our Ideal Clients
- You’ve opened up a new market segment as the leader, but the competition is closing at your heels and appear to have a better solution because they’re the ones in the media, blogs and winning awards.
- You’ve got a game-changing technology you’ve been keeping under wraps and now you want to make a splash at a major industry event and need marketing help…yesterday.
- You’ve been developing, testing and creating a product with your engineering team that is groundbreaking, but you’re having a hard time with lead generation because you can’t tell your story succinctly and with impact.
- You want to gain recognition for your executive’s expertise or “thought leadership,” the kind that differentiates your firm from the competition and not only attracts, but keeps customers loyal.
- You have an excellent product or technology but no one has ever heard of you. Your stock barely trades and you are way undervalued.
- You have used traditional Investor Relations and haven’t seen any results. You would benefit from a positive public profile – translating to exposure to retail and institutional investors. Nothing speaks to investors like third-party endorsements such as media exposure.
- You know your story would resonate with investors and generate excitement in the media but need help crafting a clever way to tell it from the 30,000 foot view.
Read why you should hire us for your technology PR and marketing needs.
VP Products, Elastic Path Software
Elena is the CMO you wish you had - a highly strategic thinker who is a senior advisor to the exec team but equally comfortable digging into analytics and SEO tactics
5-time Emmy Award winning reporter and digital producer for CNN
Elena, you have a firm grasp on what makes an easy sell for a story–and exactly the kinds of people journalists are looking for. Are you sure you haven’t worked in a newsroom?
Director of Marketing, Wavefront
As a seasoned marketer, I found working with Cross Border very impressive as they were able to not only articulate specific goals – but meet and exceed those targets.