Read our Award-Winning Blog
Elena’s blog shares the best DIY marketing tips in a step-by-step format for smaller businesses. “PR in Your Pajamas” has won numerous awards from marketing industry leaders including:
- MARKETWIRED “Top 10 PR Blogs You Should Be Reading” (2015)
- MELTWATER “Top 15 PR Blogs You Should Be Reading Regularly” (2014)
- ADWEEK “25 PR Blogs You Should Bookmark” (2014)
- CISION “Top 50 PR & Marketing Blogs Based on Influence” (2012) and “Top 50 PR Blogs” (2013)
- INKY BEE “60 of the best PR blogs in the World (#6) based on relevance, visibility and engagement” (2013)
- PR WEB “25 Essential PR Blogs You Should Be Reading” (2012)
Read our top ranked PR blog for small business.
Get Our Key Messages Worksheet
Download our free comprehensive worksheet to help you find your company’s most compelling key messages to use in technology PR and marketing initiatives.
Hire Us to Train Your In-House Team
If you’ve already got a marketing team in-house (or maybe it’s one of the many hats you wear as a senior executive) we can provide training on how to get publicity and use social media and content marketing to generate leads, establish thought leadership and grow your organization’s reach. It’s like having a technology PR and marketing agency in your back pocket, for a fraction of the cost. Check out our training page for our acclaimed PUBLICITY S.T.O.R.M., CONTENT MARKETING P.R.O.C.E.S.S., Media Training for Executives, and Social Media M.U.S.T training programs.
Learn Valuable Lessons from Our Case Studies
Rapid Electric Vehicles
Glen Canyon Corporation
Editor-in-chief, Entrepreneur Magazine
On Twitter to Elena: Cheers to my favorite PR types…you are clearly a brand building badass.
Training programs, Hootsuite University
Elena’s presentation was polished and powerful yet came across very sincere and genuine. The feedback from that training stands out as some of the best we’ve received to date.
Asst. Director MBA Programs, Western Washington University
A 10 out of 10. Elena provides simply the most comprehensive, understandable and useful overview of public relations I’ve seen. I can’t wait to hear more.