You Asked. We Delivered.
PR shouldn’t be a one-off activity if you’re serious about growing your organization. But we know for startups or smaller businesses, it can be expensive to work with a consulting firm on an ongoing basis.
If you’ve already got a marketing team in-house (or maybe it’s one of the many hats you wear) we can provide an in-person training, or online webinar series on how to get publicity and use social media to grow your organization’s reach. It’s like having a PR agency in your backpocket, for a fraction of the cost.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
How to Generate a Publicity S.T.O.R.M for your business
Do you think your business or organization is too ordinary to get media attention? Think it’s too hard to be your own publicist? This training shows you how to firmly establish yourself as the “go-to” expert in your market and get pre-sold prospects to your site.
In this training session you’ll learn the system for:
- Stories – simple ideas to generate 15 types of stories that get you media attention
- Target – where to find hundreds of publicity opportunities right under your nose
- Offer – how to easily offer your story to the media without having to write complicated press releases
- Resistance – tackling the common fears and misperceptions that stop you from getting the publicity your organization deserves
- Media – creative ways to leverage the publicity you get to build more buzz and land even more media attention
Once you learn this system and use the resources we provide you, you will have an easy-to-replicate process you can follow at team meetings to generate your PR-worthy stories and get the word out there about your product, service or organization.
Why Social Media is a M.U.S.T. for your business
Feel like you’re missing out on the social media goldrush? Or maybe you’ve jumped on the bandwagon and feel like it’s a waste of time, or “just don’t get” what all the fuss is about? In this training we’ll share how the amplified reach of social media is changing the way we communicate, who we trust and buy from and how you can use it effectively to promote your organization as a trusted resource that attracts raving fans and word-of-mouth referrals.
Learn how to:
- Maximize your investment in social media by preparing an individualized strategy that will save you time, energy and money
- Understand the many social media tools out there and which ones are right for YOUR organization
- Start right on Social Networking sites Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn so that you don’t look like a Twit on Twitter, make Foes on Facebook and get Lost on LinkedIn
- Thrive with time-saving tools so can grow your reach and networks
Once you learn this system and use the resources we provide you, you will have a process to develop a social media strategy and social media policy for your staff and be able to integrate social media into your overall marketing efforts.